Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Preface


My life has been the funniest, scariest ride i’ve heard of. The amount of love that went into it, the amount of trash, the amount of god and the amount of smiles have been tremendous.
Parvati, right here telling her life lessons. And this time, I promise not to be dramatic or mess up!
  • Sometimes, despite my best efforts, life has given me lemons. I didn’t choose to wear a sour face. Instead I made lemonade.
  •  Happiness is a state of mind. And like all things, it took me practice. I used to devote 5 minutes a day smiling. Just smiling. And after a while it came naturally.
  • I have had a love. This guy who swept me away. I always have only one thing to tell my Huibu – You don 't have a clue what it is like to be next to you <3
  • Every issue is a coin. It has 3 sides. The Heads, The Tails, The side that runs its circumference. A decision after checking all three will be its most appropriate.
 This is just a preface to my novel. So long till it’s done.


No comments:

Post a Comment