Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Shwe's Birthday

I met this girl 3 months back in the lobby of the NDTV IndiaCan campus and said hey. We seemed poles apart, talked a little and then I disappeared to Kerala with Chickenpox. 

I came back after 2 weeks and then we bonded like crazy. God knows how or why. Today is her birthday and I made sure I wished her first at midnight, keeping her on call since 20 minutes prior! And then I sang to her the birthday song, regretted my absence, the fresh bumps and the cake! 

I love this girl so much today, that I feel like it's my own birthday. We are so much a part of each others' lives and yet don't tag ourselves best friends or soul sisters. 

The century's too cliche for us ;) 

Happy Birthday Shwe!!


(Written and published online, on 24th October 2012) 
 -Parvathi Natarajan

No comments:

Post a Comment