Saturday, September 1, 2012

Humanity exists or not...???


Finally I understood that i am living with two kinds of souls i.e. people who has humanity and another one is those who doesn’t care about humanity. In our daily life surely we would have gone through something which made us to recognise meaning exists in humanity. Today when I was travelling with my friend, saw from far that one accident had took place and I know it’s just a minor and everything will get to normal before I reach that place but something was there which made me to yield knowledge. I saw and realised that, there were some people who was staring at them instead of helping and some wants to help but something which was stopping them to help and some was busy with their own life, behaving like nothing happened and lastly two people came out from that crowd to help. When I noticed and clarify that why those people who wanted to help couldn’t do was because of police case kind of thing which scared them to help.
These shows still there are some people who have tending and befriendly nature and which can only keep humanity alive and will keep humanity alive. This incident might be the small one but very attractive and attentive which enables me to learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment