Sunday, September 23, 2012

To not know.

It's that time of your life, when you have what you want but you unconsciously take things for granted. You want to get what you want, but perpetually forget the others expect the same. 

When that is not delivered, your heart deliberates. Mine did; hence this piece of poetry.

To not know.

Many things that has been in you,
Many that I've not known of.
But it kills me inside to know,
that you're dying within.

Of no use is this love.
If I not be able to care.
For all the little joys you gave,
A little more you deserve to share.

Very little you talked to me,
But embraced my weak adoringly.
Where was my heart filled love?
While you burnt in agony?

Too much you'd burnt,
And much far you'd gone.
Too little have I learnt,
to see your open wounds.

But now I'm awake,
and cautious of all I see.
And I see what's been ignored,
is a large lock to which you're the key.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment