Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lost Cause.

Lost in thoughts and dwelling in sorrow, I needed a pen and paper to borrow. 
According to me, the little said is the more expressed.

Lost cause.

It kills me to see you've gone,
It thrusts me to learn you were never my own.
You gave me hope, strength and calm.
Where have you faded and caused such harm?

It kills to hear you say goodbye,
best will be if you never heard me cry.
I cry over and over for nights,
Can't kill this feeling, can't kill this fright.

You've gone away in real,
But it seems highly unreal.
The dimming hope I had for life,
is now fading with a queer rife.

Will live in denial,
Will die in this aisle...
Will love on and on,
No matter you stay or be gone.

That thing so atrociously vague,
Resembles plague.
Much of which shall not slake,
As this feeling is up on stake.

To you I rest my heart here on,
You assured me of a very new dawn.
Since my nights are to be darker than rest,
I believe my darkness will be my crest.

Teach me love, teach me foul.
Teach me to live without a scoul.
My heart paces just to yours,
Now damaged, in need for cures.

Love is when I loved you,
It was when life felt new...
Now I have a handful of ash,
And memories many that'll forever flash.

May you find happiness and joy!
Pray that it will never destroy.
Shall you find the perfect one,
If not me, a better chosen one.

No comments:

Post a Comment