Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cheers to womachos, the batch of NDTVIndiaCan 2012-13! :)

July 2nd/2012: All right... its the first day @ NDTV_indiaCan! well, where to start... as usual, m sort of out of my mind, back in five secs... 


Well, the day began like talking to myself. Yes! That’s what you usually do when you are over punctual and reach like an hour before the time! What to do... what to do, ma good lord now! Ahh! Sooner I got introduced with all ma mates “Fortunately & Unfortunately” all the 7 are Gurlz! Fortunate because I can think about whatever I want in class without worrying about boners. And the reason of unfortunate I guess it’s understood… 


 In anyways preceding with new beginnings, 1st day was very interactive and pretty informative through and a loads of excitement and fun... So I am all ready for a journey of a thousand miles… So here its begins with a single step… Yea! Yea! Its all sounds poetry or archaic types though! Ok… just not being too seriously and emotional with the new beginning stuff again, or else I won't get out alive. 


Anyways I hold the key to world of fun, but somebody changed the lock! Lol ;) 


Cheers to womachos, the batch of NDTVIndiaCan 2012-13! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment