Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mango Tree

My first time blogging!

I'm not really a person who would prefer using the internet as a live journal but let's face it. The human brain is like a computer, and my hard drive is loaded! I figured I'd need to relieve those brain cells of all the excess information waiting to pour out. And blogging is a much better option compared to keeping a diary. That is SO not my thing.

I have come to understand that writing, it is like planting a seed. The thoughts just seem to pour out, once you begin, like water. It develops into a plant and in the process, you just learn new things, the ones you thought you knew but wouldn't really understand unless you have an actual sapling to tend to. And before you even know, there's a full fledged apple tree in front of your house for people to look at, maybe once in a while take a break under its shade, and now and then, enjoy the fruits!
So here I am, planting my first seed. A mango seed. because I love mangoes and let's face it, who doesn't?!


 - Shweta Prabhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment