Monday, July 16, 2012

No Google, No Yahoo, Just Class!!

I'm a Google person. No, I do not own any Google or Google-aided devices, but run to Google for every other thing I have no clue about. I love learning new things, too. It's built within, since long. And, yes, Google is like my anytime-support-search engine to solve the dumbest of questions hovering among the numerous cells of my tiny little brain. But, you know what's fun! I've stopped "googling" a lot of Technology (esp, regarding to Camera and Video making) related topics. And why should I, when I get all what I need as and when I ask for it, live, and, in person! Isn't that wonderful? It actually helps retaining in my mind as I can recall every word spoken, every action undertaken at that moment when my question is being answered! Most of all, the thrill of learning new things every new day is simply M-I-N-D-B-L-O-W-I-N-G! Rather than, already knowing the concept, just because I checked that on Google, a week ago.

No, I'm not going to start hating Google for this, nor am I going far away from it! I just want to learn new things a different way and let them grow in me forever and ever, rather than look for them over and over again, helplessly over the World Wide Web!!

No comments:

Post a Comment